Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle

Go down 
+11
Pat
Reager
PhoenixRhapsody
TRUlyjuST
Jackxter
Psyche
Christoph
Themodtester
Cakebread
Spadge
Hyperiant
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle Empty
PostSubject: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 am

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle Javaname

Race: Kazuth
Birthplace: The Nation-State of Vinberg, Occitan

Massive spoilers for her backstory follow. However, if you want to learn of the story behind the Kazuth of the White Plains, read on.

Backstory:
Relationships:

Abilities:
  • Better-than-average hearing, balance, and running speed, even for a Kazuth.
  • Exceptional grasp of Common and the Vinbergen dialect of Occitanian.
  • Intelligent.
  • Good at reading intentions.
  • Exceptional social skills and sense of "proper" and "improper."
Defects:
  • Timidity to the point of obsession.
  • Severe distrust of beings sentient and nonsentient.
  • Social skills often dumped in fear.
  • Fear of heights more than 20 feet.
  • All of the normal shortcomings of a Kazuth of her age.
Inventory:
  • Warm clothes and a white woolen sweater.
  • A diary.
  • A cigar.
  • A satchel with some food in it.
  • A silver necklace.
  • A pair of white elbow gloves.
  • A beautiful white dress and matching coat.
  • A ring that wards off 10% of all damage. (Stacks to 20% with the following ring) (Bestowed by Deven)
  • A ring that wards off 10% of all fire damage. (Stacks to 20% with the preceding ring) (Bestowed by Deven)
  • 8500 shillings.

Last edited by Hyperiant on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:31 am; edited 41 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 am

Hate you for ending it there. Awesome story. I can't accept hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Spadge wrote:
Hate you for ending it there. Awesome story. I can't accept hard enough.
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I've still got three or four more parts to do. There'll be more for you to read, if you're really enjoying it. I've been adding parts episodically, so check back every day or so for a new part until I'm finished, if you like.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:49 pm

WTF IS THAT MOVING OH GOD

Aside from that which creeped me out a bit

Acceptemente
Back to top Go down
Themodtester
Scrublet
Themodtester

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:41 am

14 and Kazuth.
/twitch.
Sure, why not.
Accept.
Back to top Go down
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:50 am

For what it's worth, I accept this character. Probably because it reminds me of a character idea I had.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:21 am

This isn't finished you massive pedophiles. Stop accepting unfinished characters.
And good god she won't suck your dick if you pass an accept, so you might as well withdraw them all.
Kidding. Finish this character and then I'll pass my judgment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:25 am

Jacque wrote:

This, a million times this. At the moment it's a picture and a backstory, you guys.
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:18 am

Krug wrote:
Jacque wrote:

This, a million times this. At the moment it's a picture and a backstory, you guys.

Yeah, but it's a good backstory. Besides, what can a 14 year-old do in ways of combat?

I wasn't here for the child super mages or whatever that business was before the skip, so I'll withdraw my accept until it's done.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:32 am

Quote :
Yeah, but it's a good backstory.

i have no idea what the hell even happened, the narrative style is so weird that you can't make out any actual biography
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Keeper of the Thunderboner, Protector of the Hatefuck Chalice
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:06 am

It's been years since I explained my hatred for child characters and how they don't work as independant people, subject to character development and passive rp, but I'm not going to deny this character outright because of it. I'm going to withhold my judgement indefinitely and the best I can say is 'good luck with this.'
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:14 am

Psyche wrote:
It's been years since I explained my hatred for child characters and how they don't work as independant people, subject to character development and passive rp, but I'm not going to deny this character outright because of it. I'm going to withhold my judgement indefinitely and the best I can say is 'good luck with this.'
Noble move, sock.

Spadge wrote:
Yeah, but it's a good backstory. Besides, what can a 14 year-old do in ways of combat?

I wasn't here for the child super mages or whatever that business was before the skip, so I'll withdraw my accept until it's done.
You'll find this out when I post her skills/abilities, but she really can't do anything but run. No magic, no sword, no bow, no training. Even her punches don't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:59 am

Quote :
You'll find this out when I post her skills/abilities, but she really can't do anything but run. No magic, no sword, no bow, no training. Even her punches don't hurt.

That's what I assumed, but it was a mistake to make an accept based on an assumption. :/
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Backstory finished. Now to put down her inventory/abilities.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:54 am

WOW. Do you want us to read all that? Jesus fucking christ. Perhaps a summary would be cool, because you could have slipped any OP shit in that backstory and we wouldn't know anything about it. Again, think of a summary.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:58 am

Jacque wrote:
WOW. Do you want us to read all that? Jesus fucking christ. Perhaps a summary would be cool, because you could have slipped any OP shit in that backstory and we wouldn't know anything about it. Again, think of a summary.

I agree. Only gaylords write long backstories.

I'm sure the skills and abilities section would summarise all of the things she picked up, so we didn't miss anything. Chill out, bro.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 am

Abilities, defects, and inventory added. Character is now NON-WIP (but changes may still be made if necessary).
Back to top Go down
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:12 am

Jacque wrote:
I'm not really sure how to react to that comment.
Short Story Length Backstory /=/ Bad.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter
Giant Scrub
Jackxter

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:05 am

I like the bio :3.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:34 am

Thank you.

Also, anyone who's accepted this in the past will need to do so again, as accepts aren't valid until the character is done (which it is). So far she has no valid accepts.
Back to top Go down
Themodtester
Scrublet
Themodtester

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:50 am

I'll go with an accept.
even though I've no idea what to think of underaged kiddos in the RP, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:24 am

Quote :
underaged kiddos in the RP

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle 1320554449063
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:31 am

Back to top Go down
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:33 am

Christoph wrote:
For what it's worth, I accept this character. Probably because it reminds me of a character idea I had.
Back to top Go down
Themodtester
Scrublet
Themodtester

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:54 am

Mack wrote:
Quote :
underaged kiddos in the RP

-Image-
Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle Okay-face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle Empty

Back to top Go down

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: