Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle

Go down 
+11
Pat
Reager
PhoenixRhapsody
TRUlyjuST
Jackxter
Psyche
Christoph
Themodtester
Cakebread
Spadge
Hyperiant
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:00 am

thorogoodd wrote:
Munroe wrote:
If she gets her head sawed off, it takes 10% longer to cut through.

What if I have a knife that is ten percent sharper than normal knives?

It would take just as long as normal knife would, then.

Unless you're also sawing 10% faster.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:15 pm

I think you should get rid of it because it''s silly and from when Kain was trying to introduce 3.5 mechanics into an RP that has no room for it. It doesn't make sense and Olden isn't an RPG, we're not calculating damage by percentages.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Zaku wrote:
I think you should get rid of it because it''s silly and from when Kain was trying to introduce 3.5 mechanics into an RP that has no room for it. It doesn't make sense and Olden isn't an RPG, we're not calculating damage by percentages.

The ring still works in our rp, seeing as I got it from gambit.
The percentage is just a rough estimation of its power, its really up for gambit to decide how it works.

Its not some op enchanted ring anyway, its pretty weak, stop fussing over it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Zaku wrote:

It's not OP but DnD mechanics don't belong in Olden. Zaku think like it is and it do.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Pat's given me the opportunity to convert the rings into weak shielding rings. I was going to post this days ago, but Pat hasn't worked out the details with me 100% yet and he hasn't been responding to my messages. But it seems that this has been made a necessity to post because otherwise I think everyone's going to assume nothing's being done about it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:22 am

This thread is against my religion.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:45 am

Why the thread bump Zaku?
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:35 am

zaku is against my religion

and my nationality

and my philosophical beliefs

and certain censorship laws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: