Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle

Go down 
+11
Pat
Reager
PhoenixRhapsody
TRUlyjuST
Jackxter
Psyche
Christoph
Themodtester
Cakebread
Spadge
Hyperiant
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TRUlyjuST
Scrublet
TRUlyjuST

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:10 am

I trust that Hyper can use this character responsibly. While I have to agree with the general hesitance of accepting younger characters again, I think Hyper has put enough effort into this character, and has proven himself capable enough to play it. Accept.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:54 pm

I don't have a problem with a character. I have seen JAVA in action, and she is somewhat cryptic, but still a character worth seeing develop. Besides that, not many characters get RPed as teens, so this one could actually end up being one of the really memorable characters.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:59 am

why are people putting me in their signatures??
Back to top Go down
Reager
Almost-Member
Reager

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:32 am

Cause Guest is gay.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:34 am

Reager wrote:
Cause USERNAME is gay.

Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:39 am

Acceptemente, I have rped with Java, wasn't a spazomatic kid, actually did great rp.

Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Accepted. I read the entire story. It was very well done. Furthermore, the simple existence of this character will work to foster more inter-personal RP. AKA, stuff beyond bar RP.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Thank you, Pat.

Changed her face and her theme to be less depressing and more inquisitive to note the fact that she's changing as time goes along.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:16 am

Changed it back because curse you Kira. I also added the relationships section.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Hyperiant wrote:
Changed it back because curse you Kira.

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 Syvetnik

Java wrote:
Kira is a formidable adversary. I really can't read her very well. Or perhaps I am reading her perfectly and she is a master of deception.

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 Syvetnik2
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:17 am

Krug wrote:
Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 Syvetnik
Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 Syvetnik2
Admit it, you just wanted an excuse to use those screencaps.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:54 pm

You can't say they don't fit. :3
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Krug wrote:
He looks like such a douche, rofl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:40 am

Hyperiant wrote:
Krug wrote:

what the fuck did you just say about alexander
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:37 am

Hyperiant wrote:

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 VAnr
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Giant Scrub
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Hyperiant wrote:
A ring that wards off 10% of all damage.

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 Raoul-duke

..wait, wait, wait.

This has been bugging me for some time now. So, let's say, in a theoretical scenario, that someone is sawing off the girl's face with a rusty butcher's knife. Would this ring "lessen" the damage? Would this ring "soften" the fact that her face is being violated by a sharp object? Like, would the resulting damage heal a bit? Would a part of her face still remain?

How do you deduct 10% of the damage sustained from, oh I don't know; being gutted and piked by a spear or shot in the face with a musket?

Like, if I punched her in the face and broke her jaw, would the injury be reduced a bit? Would she still feel 100% of the pain inflicted by the imminent sucker to the jaw?

The ring just feels very redundant and useless.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Aren't you supposed to be sleeping.

Go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Johnny wrote:
Man, I don't know. I didn't make the ring. This just seems like you trying to find holes in my character while describing horribly gorey things happening to her because you don't like me rejecting your characters.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Hyperiant wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Man, I don't know. I didn't make the ring.

Ask Gambit how it works, i gave the rings off to her char.
It made sense when Kain did his DnD 3.5E Onster Unts,

Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Apparently it was from DnD. You could just modify it to mean "ten percent of magical damage". Which would not include damage from physical sources, only "energy" sources. Not rocks flung by Evocation, or so on. Or maybe just modify it to be something like the first ring.

Also, Johnny, I know what you're doing, so stop it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Giant Scrub
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:01 am

I'm just asking questions over a flawed item. Hyper doesn't need to play victimized simply because I start reading through characters and see something that doesn't make sense to me.

The ring simply confused me in terms of IC usage.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:02 am

Johnny wrote:
I'm just asking questions over a flawed item. Hyper doesn't need to play victimized simply because I start reading through characters and see something that doesn't make sense to me.

The ring simply confused me in terms of IC usage.

honestly it confused me too. it wasn't logical until pat talked about the magic stuff, and it still isn't -that- logical. how do you determine exactly 10% of damage? even if it is magical.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:05 am

If she gets her head sawed off, it takes 10% longer to cut through.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:28 am

Munroe wrote:

Sounds like a challenge.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:59 am

Munroe wrote:

What if I have a knife that is ten percent sharper than normal knives?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle   Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jolie-Astrella Violetta Abrielle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: