Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adyna Tegeriain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Owain6521
Scrublet
Owain6521

Adyna Tegeriain Empty
PostSubject: Adyna Tegeriain   Adyna Tegeriain EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:02 am

Adyna Tegeriain

Race: Human
Birthplace: She was born at her family home of Ludovicus Manor, close to Surna
Deity: Atheist

Biography: Born in Ludovicus Manor, her mother dying in childbirth, Adyna grew up as a somewhat disturbed child.
She didn't do particularly well during her education, spending more time outside than learning, but still seemed to pick up things.
She had very few friends as a child, leading her to become something of a recluse. She became restless with her life in the manor, making repetitive attempts at escape, before being caught by the household's guards.
However, at the age of 17, she located a battered old cuirass and some mail, a splintered old wheellock carbine, and a sword, attempting to escape from the manor by horseback. Taking a member of her guard with her, who is loyal to her, she rode away towards Surna, to begin the life of an adventurer. Halfway to Surna, she began running low on food, and stopped outside a cave, to look for water, and food. As she left her guard outside, and ventured inside, she heard voices, of what she thought might be bandits. She threw herself down, hiding, before one threatened to attack her if she didn't stand. She stood, stepping out into view, seeing the adventurers. And this is where her story begins.

Skills: Adyna can quite competently use a gun, or a sword, and can ride. She is also able to cook, and sing.

Inventory: Adyna carries eight-hundred gold coins, a damaged wheellock carbine, and a sword. She wears a battered, rusty medieval cuirass, and some rusty mail, and a helm at times. She also owns a flute, a horse, and a satchel-full of supplies.

Last edited by Owain6521 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Adyna Tegeriain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adyna Tegeriain   Adyna Tegeriain EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:39 am

Talked it over, and I'm very happy to offer this a bright green accept.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Adyna Tegeriain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adyna Tegeriain   Adyna Tegeriain EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:26 am

Owain6521 wrote:
Deity: Atheist

By this do you mean she chooses not to affiliate herself with a God, or she actually doesn't believe in them? Because the latter's pretty much impossible given the concrete evidence of the Gods' existence encountered on a regular basis.

Also, how did she acquire her skills? She's only 18 now, and left her house with the stuff at 17. Was she training since before then?

The rest of this seems fine. I'm eager to see what happens next in her bio.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Adyna Tegeriain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adyna Tegeriain   Adyna Tegeriain EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:32 am

I asked that before, Mun, and he said she just doesn't affiliate with any.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Adyna Tegeriain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adyna Tegeriain   Adyna Tegeriain EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:24 am

I like it. Accept.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

Adyna Tegeriain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adyna Tegeriain   Adyna Tegeriain EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 am

Do note a battered, old or unkept wheellock would be very liable to break. That said I suggest unloading it on some sucker for a fuckton of shillings and buying yourself a matchlock for a fraction of the price.

Assuming you read the firearm PSA I'll accept this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Adyna Tegeriain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adyna Tegeriain   Adyna Tegeriain EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:36 am

I'll move this, I think we have enough accepts, and I've seen the character played well. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adyna Tegeriain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adyna Tegeriain   Adyna Tegeriain Empty

Back to top Go down

Adyna Tegeriain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: