Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force

Go down 
+8
Venom OPS
Atlas
noodle
Blitz
Dominator046
BooM
Spadge
Pat
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force Empty
PostSubject: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Quote :

Date: Monday, February 04, 791 MoP
Author:Mathew Wainwright
Today the Watch released a press report announcing the creation of a dedicated task force devoted to combating the many problems faced by the region, particularly those of a dark nature. Reportedly, the task force is to be led by Knight Lieutenant Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights, recently arrived in Surna, and will be composed of Watch and Military volunteers as well as local adventurers. When questioned on the reasoning behind this move, Watch Officials said the move was "Meant to supplement the Watch without draining it's manpower, while bringing to bare the experience of Ser Friedhold and the skills of local adventurers." Volunteers will be paid a bimonthly wage of 230 Shillings, and receive access to special equipment from the Watch armory. Spots are open to any able-bodied man or woman with a clean record with the law.

OOC : my life is consumed by puppies

Last edited by Pat on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Code:
[font=Verdana][color=white][b][IC][/b] Full Name:[/color]
[color=white][b][IC][/b] Race:[/color]
[color=white][b][IC][/b] Gender:[/color]
[color=white][b][IC][/b] Age:[/color]

[color=white][b][IC][/b] What are your reasons for joining?:[/color]

[color=white][b][IC][/b] What can you bring us?:[/color]
[color=white]----How do you plan to do so?:[/color]
[color=white][b][IC][/b] What previous experience do you have?:[/color]
[color=white][b][IC][/b] Have you broken any laws?:[/color]
[color=white]----If yes, please state:[/color]
[color=white][b][IC][/b] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?:[/color]
[color=white]----If no, why not:[/color]
[color=white][b][IC][/b] Health conditions:[/color][/font]

i realize i stole the watch's app format shut it
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 pm

[IC] Full Name: Tobias Markan
[IC] Race: Human
[IC] Gender: Male
[IC] Age: Twenty-two

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: I've had my share of troubles since arriving in the region, and I'd like to do my part in preventing others from suffering as well. I also wish to benefit from experience received by participation in this task force.

[IC] What can you bring us?: One more person to assist you in you cause.
----How do you plan to do so?: With diligence and perseverance.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: I have been trained by The Watch.
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: No.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: Yes.
[IC] Health conditions:
None.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:58 am

[IC] Full Name: Vladislav Radimir
[IC] Age: Thirty-one

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: To aid in the recovery of Surna's trade flow and end hostilities for new comers.

[IC] What can you bring us?: Commissariat training, a man who knows how to lead and fight.
----How do you plan to do so?: By whatever means necessary.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: Many years of training in the Pychekan Commissariat and fighting in the Wastes.
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: Yes.
----If yes, please state: Pychekan laws not in Sanctimonian common laws.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: Yes, if they are strategically correct.
[IC] Health conditions:
Prone to sickness.

Last edited by BooM on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:05 am

[IC] Full Name: Simon Troph
[IC] Race: Human, least as far as I know.
[IC] Gender: Male, last time I checked.
[IC] Age: This be my Twenty-sixth winter. Twenty-seventh summer coming.

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: To help keep people safe.

[IC] What can you bring us?: A confident guard who don't flinch at injustice.
----How do you plan to do so?: Follow my orders, and go beyond the call of patrol hours.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: Born and raised by a guardsman of Kheltus, several years of guard experience there, almost a half a year's experience as a guard in Surna.
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: Nope.
----If yes, please state: ...if no, what do I write?
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: Yessir, I can hold me questions until we're off duty.
----If no, why not: ...if yes, what do I write?
[IC] Health conditions:
'Well, when I get meself piss drunk, I end up misplacin' things, and sometimes even when I'm not when somethin' spills 'pon me, me clothes get misplaced and... well, one time this damnable hobo stole my pants.

Also, one time, I ran down into an ambush where a criminal nearly killed somebody, and all these guys came up to me and tried to take him, but I stood my ground, even though I only had one arm, because it was shot. Arm healed fine, and for some reason, I don't remember entirely what happened to those guys on that one day, I just get cold thinkin' bout it.

Also, I don't like spiders.

Also, I like wearin' my hat.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:27 am

[IC] Full Name: Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress of Connor
[IC] Race: Gaerdic Clansman, Human.
[IC] Gender: Male.
[IC] Age: Roughly Twenty-Eight

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: I've people I want to protect, and innocent common folk don't deserve to die at the hands of dark powers.

[IC] What can you bring us?: A swordarm with a touch the bowman, alongside a traveler with an idea of right from wrong.
----How do you plan to do so?: Sinew, steel, sweat, and perhaps words.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: Continued time in Surna, twenty years combat experience, time spent travelling from Pycheko to Estivon, sailing experience, Twenty years forging experience.
----If yes, please state: Trespassing, and Stepping into an Arguement that turned violent.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: No.
----If no, why not: Do not ask me to bring harm to someone whom doesn't deserve it.
[IC] Health conditions: None, according to the Doctor Erik Fisher.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:45 pm

[IC] Full Name: Robyn Kluge.
[IC] Race: Giant.
[IC] Gender: F.
[IC] Age: I don't know.

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: Money.

[IC] What can you bring us?: Fists and experience.
----How do you plan to do so?: By being accepted.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?:
Army of the Confederation of Westerwald Leoben, Soldaten. One year.
Black Watch, Corporal. 8 months.
----If yes, please state:
----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions: Healthy.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:14 am

[IC] Full Name: Oph'elie
[IC] Race: Álfar
[IC] Gender: Female
[IC] Age: 193

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: Merely to help protect the citizens of the grand city of Surna.

[IC] What can you bring us?: Anything that you want.
----How do you plan to do so?: Any way I can.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: I've been know to hunt.
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: Absolutely not.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: Why, of course.
----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions: None.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:20 am

[IC] Full Name: Selena Adahn-Wildercress
[IC] Race: Tymafar.
[IC] Age: 135

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: I want to protect the ones I love from evil influences that haunt Surna.

[IC] What can you bring us?: A touch of magery and a dash of swordsmanship.
----How do you plan to do so?: With... magery... and swordsmanship.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: I'm from the Priesthood of Selas, I've had a great deal of experience hunting therianthropes.
----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions: Could be pregnant?
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:01 am

Spadge wrote:
[IC] Full Name: Tobias Markan
[IC] Age: Twenty-two

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: I've had my share of troubles since arriving in the region, and I'd like to do my part in preventing others from suffering as well. I also wish to benefit from experience received by participation in this task force.

[IC] What can you bring us?: One more person to assist you in you cause.
----How do you plan to do so?: With diligence and perseverance.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: I have been trained by The Watch.
[IC] Health conditions:
None.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:01 am

Dominator046 wrote:
[IC] Full Name: Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress of Connor
[IC] Race: Gaerdic Clansman, Human.
[IC] Age: Roughly Twenty-Eight

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: I've people I want to protect, and innocent common folk don't deserve to die at the hands of dark powers.

[IC] What can you bring us?: A swordarm with a touch the bowman, alongside a traveler with an idea of right from wrong.
----How do you plan to do so?: Sinew, steel, sweat, and perhaps words.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: Continued time in Surna, twenty years combat experience, time spent travelling from Pycheko to Estivon, sailing experience, Twenty years forging experience.
----If yes, please state: Trespassing, and Stepping into an Arguement that turned violent.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: No.
----If no, why not: Do not ask me to bring harm to someone whom doesn't deserve it.
[IC] Health conditions: None, according to the Doctor Erik Fisher.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:03 am

noodle wrote:
[IC] Full Name: Selena Adahn-Wildercress
[IC] Race: Tymafar.
[IC] Age: 135

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: I want to protect the ones I love from evil influences that haunt Surna.

[IC] What can you bring us?: A touch of magery and a dash of swordsmanship.
----How do you plan to do so?: With... magery... and swordsmanship.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: I'm from the Priesthood of Selas, I've had a great deal of experience hunting therianthropes.
----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions: Could be pregnant?

Accepted, pending physical review.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 am

Dominator046 wrote:

----How do you plan to do so?: Follow my orders, and go beyond the call of patrol hours.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: Born and raised by a guardsman of Kheltus, several years of guard experience there, almost a half a year's experience as a guard in Surna.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: Yessir, I can hold me questions until we're off duty.
[IC] Health conditions:
'Well, when I get meself piss drunk, I end up misplacin' things, and sometimes even when I'm not when somethin' spills 'pon me, me clothes get misplaced and... well, one time this damnable hobo stole my pants.

Also, one time, I ran down into an ambush where a criminal nearly killed somebody, and all these guys came up to me and tried to take him, but I stood my ground, even though I only had one arm, because it was shot. Arm healed fine, and for some reason, I don't remember entirely what happened to those guys on that one day, I just get cold thinkin' bout it.

Accepted, pending review.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:28 am

[IC] Full Name:Erika Schneider
[IC] Race:Former Human
[IC] Gender:Female
[IC] Age:42

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?:To get rid of my bounty

[IC] What can you bring us?:I don't really die. I'm faster than almost anyone, and I can turn invisible
----How do you plan to do so?:I'm a vampire
[IC] What previous experience do you have?:Months of sword training
[IC] Have you broken any laws?:I'm a vampire, otherwise, no.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?:Not all
----If no, why not:Don't tell me to pick up the silver
[IC] Health conditions:I'm Dead

// On another note. #YOLO SWAG VAMPIRE APPLYING FOR COOL KID GROUP
Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force HAC152082
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Quote :
[IC] Full Name:Alfonso Golmath
[IC] Race:Human
[IC] Gender:Male
[IC] Age:46

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?:To lend my talent

[IC] What can you bring us?:Marksmanship, and a strong swinging arm
----How do you plan to do so?:By being accepted
[IC] What previous experience do you have?:Decades of bounty hunting and monster control
[IC] Have you broken any laws?:Not in this town
----If yes, please state: Wildlife codes in certain states, murder in others.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?:For the right price
----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions:A bit older, but in good condition
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Blitz wrote:
[IC] Full Name: Robyn Kluge.
[IC] Race: Giant.
[IC] Gender: F.
[IC] Age: I don't know.

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: Money.

[IC] What can you bring us?: Fists and experience.
----How do you plan to do so?: By being accepted.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?:
Army of the Confederation of Westerwald Leoben, Soldaten. One year.
Black Watch, Corporal. 8 months.
----If no, why not:

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:17 pm

noodle wrote:
[IC] Full Name: Oph'elie
[IC] Race: Álfar
[IC] Age: 193

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: Merely to help protect the citizens of the grand city of Surna.

[IC] What can you bring us?: Anything that you want.
----How do you plan to do so?: Any way I can.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: I've been know to hunt.
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: Absolutely not.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: Why, of course.
----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions: None.

Pending review.
Back to top Go down
Tucker
Scrub
Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:19 am

Quote :

[IC] Full Name: Ursoran Calibos
[IC] Age: 22

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: I feel out of place while away from a fight too long. Law enforcement is a good passtime, lest I am forced to drink and wench the day away.

[IC] What can you bring us?: The skills of a true, Talibar Knight and an extra Squire.
----How do you plan to do so?: By you reading this, and in turn, accepting it.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: I have been fighting since I was thirteen.
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: None I am aware of.
----If no, why not:
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Dominator046 wrote:

[IC] Health conditions:

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Venom OPS wrote:
Quote :
[IC] Full Name:Alfonso Golmath
[IC] Race:Human
[IC] Gender:Male
[IC] Age:46

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?:To lend my talent

[IC] What can you bring us?:Marksmanship, and a strong swinging arm
----How do you plan to do so?:By being accepted
[IC] What previous experience do you have?:Decades of bounty hunting and monster control
[IC] Have you broken any laws?:Not in this town
----If yes, please state: Wildlife codes in certain states, murder in others.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?:For the right price
----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions:A bit older, but in good condition

Accepted
Back to top Go down
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:08 am

[IC] Full Name: Sin. Forgive me, it's the only name I have given to others.
[IC] Race: Human.
[IC] Age: 27

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: I want to protect my home and it's residents.

[IC] What can you bring us?: My aptitude in melee and some small skill in archery.
----How do you plan to do so?: With perseverance.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: A long time as a sword for hire.
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: As hard as it is to admit, yes, but not recently.
----If yes, please state: *scribbled out* I was desperate and it has been years since then. It won't happen again.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: Not all.
----If no, why not: If I am given an order that goes against what this group seams to stand for without any sense for why.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:11 am

TheGunrunner wrote:
[IC] Full Name: Sin. Forgive me, it's the only name I have given to others.
[IC] Race: Human.
[IC] Age: 27

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: I want to protect my home and it's residents.

[IC] What can you bring us?: My aptitude in melee and some small skill in archery.
----How do you plan to do so?: With perseverance.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: A long time as a sword for hire.
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: As hard as it is to admit, yes, but not recently.
----If yes, please state: *scribbled out* I was desperate and it has been years since then. It won't happen again.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: Not all.
----If no, why not: If I am given an order that goes against what this group seams to stand for without any sense for why.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:31 pm

[IC] Full Name:Laura Ajam
[IC] Age: 28

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: I've been in search of a job requiring my talents.

[IC] What can you bring us?: Magic.
----How do you plan to do so?: Magic.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: 16 years of study in the Arcaneum
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: No
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: Sure
----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions:
Back to top Go down
Pear
Scrub
Pear

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:15 pm

[IC] Full Name: Elizabeth Celánduil (Elly)
[IC] Race: Cecaelia
[IC] Age: 23

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: No monsters to hunt. Oh, and Surna is my home, so.. I guess I should be helping to protect it.

[IC] What can you bring us?: I have a set of platemail, and a vynon sword, and an enchanted buckler. Oh, and my three song stones.
----How do you plan to do so?: Umm..? I know how to use them.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: I was a monster hunter.
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: Well, sort of.. I helped some people escape from town
----If yes, please state: But, I mean, Volten seemed to let me go on it.. so I guess it's okay then?
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: Yes, I'm not really a leader anyways.
[IC] Health conditions: Well, I need salt water, enough to sit in for an hour or so each day, but I guess that's about it.

[IC] Note written along the bottom:
I wasn't sure if I should fill one of these out or not.. so here you go.

Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:42 am

Pear wrote:
[IC] Full Name: Elizabeth Celánduil (Elly)
[IC] Race: Cecaelia
[IC] Age: 23

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: No monsters to hunt. Oh, and Surna is my home, so.. I guess I should be helping to protect it.

[IC] What can you bring us?: I have a set of platemail, and a vynon sword, and an enchanted buckler. Oh, and my three song stones.
----How do you plan to do so?: Umm..? I know how to use them.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: I was a monster hunter.
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: Well, sort of.. I helped some people escape from town
----If yes, please state: But, I mean, Volten seemed to let me go on it.. so I guess it's okay then?
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: Yes, I'm not really a leader anyways.
[IC] Health conditions: Well, I need salt water, enough to sit in for an hour or so each day, but I guess that's about it.

[IC] Note written along the bottom:
I wasn't sure if I should fill one of these out or not.. so here you go.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force Empty

Back to top Go down

Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next