Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Items Pending and Archived Suggestions: A Suggestions Forum Suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Items Pending and Archived Suggestions: A Suggestions Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Items Pending and Archived Suggestions: A Suggestions Forum Suggestion   Items Pending and Archived Suggestions: A Suggestions Forum Suggestion EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:29 am

We have beta documents, which I feel is a helpful step forward, but what if we could take it another step forward?

I feel with a section giving palpable sensory ability to items requiring attention by the loremongers of Aeria, we could accomplish more when we sit down to write lore. I feel the community should be able to access this and assist in the creation of missing lore and elements; or, badger us to get pieces done. Beta document like posts could at the very least set down a basis of what it is that needs outlined, and then room for creators (or reminders) to post.

Similarly, I notice some suggestions lagging at the bottom of the list have been tended to, or are laid dormant due to the absense of their creators. Perhaps, we should file them away in subdivisions?

Last edited by Dominator046 on Wed May 08, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more)
Back to top Go down

Items Pending and Archived Suggestions: A Suggestions Forum Suggestion
Page 1 of 1