Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Security Status

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Security Status  Empty
PostSubject: Security Status    Security Status  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:08 am

Quote :

Martial Law

• Martial Law is in effect. The rule of the Governor is temporarily suspended. Acting Captain Cephas Hasimir has total command of Surna and her surrounding environs.
  • Common Law has been temporarily replaced by Martial Law. Due process is suspended. The Military has the full authority to detain and sentence any and all suspicious persons, lawbreakers, heretics, or enemies of the state. The Military has the authority to order summary execution by firing squad.
  • A curfew is in effect : 8:00 PM. All citizens without proper verification are expected to be in doors by this time. Curfew-Breakers will be treated as suspicious individuals and may be detained indefinitely. Homeless have been temporarily sheltered within the Keep.
  • In accordance with the suspension of Common Law, the Watch will temporarily act as an extension of the military, and will answer to the military in all matters.
  • All Watch personal will pull double shifts to ensure the entire city is properly guarded. Watch patrols will be supplemented by the Military until further notice.
  • The Black Watch has been fully mobilized, five thousand Sanctimonian Regulars expected to pull double and triple shifts where needed.
  • The walls and gates are guarded by the Black Watch. Passage in and out of the city is heavily monitored. Suspicious individuals will either be denied entry or detained until further notice.
  • Martial Law will be ended upon the arrival of the Knights Concordic, whereby command of the Black Watch will be transfered to Knight Premier Perrick.

Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Security Status  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Security Status    Security Status  EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:29 am

Rutabega wrote:
*A notice has been posted about the Keep.*

As you know, martial law has just been imposed, which pretty much gives you all the freedom to do whatever you want should the situation call for it. I do not however want any of you to use violence against anyone until I have briefed you on this state and what your orders are throughout. Before that however, you must all report to Zayl Rathman, whom I assume most of you know of for a check-up of sorts. I expect you all to give him respect, since until this state of martial law ends, he holds just as much authority over any of you as I.

-Thorn Razel

Dated: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:32 am
History repeats itself.
Back to top Go down

Security Status
Page 1 of 1