Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear

Go down 
+3
Fuzzy Wolfy
Dominator046
BooM
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear Empty
PostSubject: Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear   Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:26 am

a

Last edited by BooM on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear   Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:33 am

I enjoyed reading this entry, and though the Code of the Black Hand appears to be a little cliche for me, I still enjoy it, and don't mind that being the name. Though, I would think Bane would have something that expresses more power, than more death and darkness. I don't know, just sorta struck me that way, but that's an incredibly minor thing to bring up. This has my support, especially since I should, soon, have a Bane follower coming up; maybe, I have so many characters, and I love them all.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear   Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:14 am

Going to put this on hold as I rewrite some of the older concepts.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear   Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:58 am

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear   Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:27 am

This is good stuff. We should collaborate on some lore. I want to do Hell sometime.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear   Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:07 am

Munroe wrote:
This is good stuff. We should collaborate on some lore. I want to do Hell sometime.

I'd welcome that, alot. Message me for the base stuff behind the creation of hell and stuff, and you'd be free to add the details you wanted
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear   Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:34 am

Updated and finished. Begun brainstorming with Mun about Hell's lore, some pretty sick details. We plan to have it out some time by next week before the next release of Half-Life.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear   Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:54 am

Move?
Back to top Go down
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

PostSubject: Re: Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear   Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Great. I'd like to see some information around demons, the hierarchy, and summoning them.
Back to top Go down
Unc0nn3ct3d
Scrublet
Unc0nn3ct3d

PostSubject: Re: Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear   Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:04 pm

Despite the grammatical and spelling mistakes here and there, it's good. But as my beloved Christoph just stated, (hue) we're going to be needing a little more information regarding its minions and chain-of-command. You know, the usual. You focused too much on Bane itself instead of what the topic indicates. There's too much generic information regarding it's surroundings, minions and how things go about their business.

Still, it's very good.

Edit: Ah, noted for future reference. Will commence study immediately!

Last edited by Unc0nn3ct3d on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear   Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:09 pm

This ins't a thread for demons, it's a thread for Bane. This is for demons, which I am working to get into its own thread.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear   Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:20 am

Moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear   Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear Empty

Back to top Go down

Bane - God of Hatred, Tyranny, and Fear
Page 1 of 1