Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selena's Shortsword

Go down 
+2
Dominator046
noodle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

Selena's Shortsword Empty
PostSubject: Selena's Shortsword   Selena's Shortsword EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:41 am

Selena's Shortsword Sword_of_Peru_by_Odinblades
Birthed from the fires of the forge of Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress, as a replacement sword for the Wildercress family heirloom that Selena had been carrying.

Specs

• Dawnsteel
  • Spatha Shortsword
  • Two feet long
  • Enchanted for increased effectiveness against Therianthropes and Vampires. Blade to skin contact.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Selena's Shortsword   Selena's Shortsword EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:58 am

Seems legit, after all, I'm the one paying for it. Well, that and the fact Aedelric has (or, as I've seen so far, along with a good bit of support from others) an expert level of metal working ability, at least with tools, weapons, armor, and base construction materials (can forge a sword, can't make a nail, loljk).

As well, I still have a modest supply of income from purely IC actions, let alone the simple business I'd have going on that'd probably keep me in healthy business. So, I believe this expendature can be made. Just means I might have to push back making my own sword since I actually got mine broke. Pfft, saving peoples lives and all, being the good guy, no one offers to give me a sword to replace the one I broke saving someone. I see how it is guys, not even a free drink. =' (.

XP Just joshin', and blabbering. I approve, that's all it takes.

Women are expensive, don't do it guys! Hookers are easier!

Last edited by Dominator046 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added funny line.)
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Selena's Shortsword   Selena's Shortsword EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:05 pm

Oh crap where my green ink

MELVIN HOOVY APPROVES

I had to buy a lot of Red ink lately
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

PostSubject: Re: Selena's Shortsword   Selena's Shortsword EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Late to the show here, but I see nothing wrong with this weapon. Accept.

Dominator046 wrote:
Seems legit, after all, I'm the one paying for it. Well, that and the fact...Women are expensive, don't do it guys!Hookers are easier!

I'm like, a couple months late or whatever, but I read that as "Horkers" are easier. Too much skyrim.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Selena's Shortsword   Selena's Shortsword EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:49 am

Looks good to me if it was made ICly.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Selena's Shortsword   Selena's Shortsword EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:38 am

Im boned
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Selena's Shortsword   Selena's Shortsword EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:01 am

You can cancel this application. The sword was repossessed by forces whom ubducted Selena.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Selena's Shortsword   Selena's Shortsword EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:06 am

well sweet. being bad never felt so good.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Selena's Shortsword   Selena's Shortsword EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:23 am

BooM wrote:
well sweet. being bad never felt so good.

Gonna get this shit back, bish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selena's Shortsword   Selena's Shortsword Empty

Back to top Go down

Selena's Shortsword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Applications :: Equipment Applications-
Jump to: