Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stormrunner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyche
Keeper of the Thunderboner, Protector of the Hatefuck Chalice
Psyche

Stormrunner Empty
PostSubject: Stormrunner   Stormrunner EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:11 am

"Lycans, elves, shazbots, oh my!"
Stormrunner 1329002462267

Full Name: Alexander Barristan
Race: Human
Birthplace: Leyanara; Sanctimonia

Hair: Lex's dark-brown hair reaches down to his chin, and is seldom clean. Charms are occasionally hung from his hair, and he has a very thin beard.
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 142lb.
Body Type: Athletic; Slender build
Special Features: Lex's face is fairly pointed, especially his nose, somewhat resembling a bird.

Biography: The mountain city of Leyanara has seen better days, as its isolation from the rest of Sanctimonia has made its trade roads a popular target for bandits. Pierce Barristan was a retired bandit, and through some poetic justice, was one of the businessmen within Leyanara to suffer the most from the lack of import and export. Pierce was born with some Surge in his blood, and made for a successful raider, whom accosted so many wealthy merchants on the highway in his time, it was almost a joke to him. Recently, Pierce found the joke was now on him.

Now older and retired, Pierce worked as a carpenter, who's work had been crippled for lack of caravans and wagons visiting the town in need of repairs. Seeing his business to be a lost cause, Pierce saw to raising his son, Lex, to be a cutthroat and bandit one day. Finding his son to also have some small semblance of Surge, Pierce was determined to see his son grow to be a man of great strength, but while the boy was quick on his feet and swift with a blade, all his son seemed to be truly skilled at was running.

Training was a frustrating endeavor for Pierce, and one day when he decided he could tolerate his son no more, he cast Lex out of the household, barely a man. Alex was young, but he was smart enough to know that there was no future for him in Leyanara, so he left for the trade routes, in hopes of joining a band of highwaymen. Unfortunately for Lex, the bandits he came across were less than welcoming towards young boys, so a fair portion of his adolescence was spent sprinting away from his would-be murderers.

As Lex grew older, things became easier. He became more capable on his own, and even more capable at using his minimal powers of Surge to augment his love for speed. He went farther and farther south, where bandits were not as vicious, and it was in the rebuilt city of Imperia where he grew accustomed to mercenary work. Economy is a hideous bitch-goddess, however, and as work grew scarce, Lex was forced to travel back North, where he eventually stopped in the city of Surna.

Personality: Lex is prone to greediness and favouring the path of least resistance. While he is very much clever and innovative, he can come off as crude, selfish and downright inconsiderate.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Diety: Lex is fairly sure he never learned the full pantheon. He does wonder if wind counts.

General Abilities:
Spoiler:

Combat Abilities:
Spoiler:

Talents:
Spoiler:

Powers:
Spoiler:

Inventory
Weaponry-

• Iron Long-sword
  • 3x Chain Bolas
  • 4x Heavy Four-Bladed Throwing Stars
  • 6x 9-inch Throwing Daggers

Apparel-

• Heavy Cloth Armour
  • Steel Plated Gauntlets & Boots
  • Brown Cowl & Short Cloak
  • Brown-Steel Left Pauldron, embedded with orange cordonium

Misc-

• Small Whetstone
  • Birdseed

Ye Olde Quests

• Gotta Go Fast - Ongoing
    -Lex always needs to go faster-

• Combat Training - Ongoing
    -Currently, Lex is interested in learning how to use a quarterstaff in combat-

• The Cartel - In-Progess
    -Lex was recently contracted into the Quintana Cartel as a Mercanery-

• Shiny - In-Progess
    -Lex has recently learned that the gems in his pauldron are Cordonium, but all he knows about Cordonium is that wizards want it-

Last edited by Psyche on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Psyche

Stormrunner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormrunner   Stormrunner EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:58 am

Changed the theme, because those smart enough to have gotten the message have already gotten it by now.
Back to top Go down
Themodtester
Scrublet
Themodtester

Stormrunner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormrunner   Stormrunner EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:04 am

Psyche wrote:
Changed the theme, because those smart enough to have gotten the message have already gotten it by now.

It's broken, fyi.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Psyche

Stormrunner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormrunner   Stormrunner EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:09 am

Look at me I can increase my post count, too
Back to top Go down
Themodtester
Scrublet
Themodtester