Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD]

Go down 
+2
Munroe
wizered153
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD] Empty
PostSubject: Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD]   Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:59 am

Roland was a boy different from the others. At the age of 10, instead of joining his father in the blacksmith buisness, he wished to practice with the sword, and he was a natural at it. At the age of 18 he decided to become a bounty hunter, making a small fortune of taking easy contracts for easy pay. At the age of 40, spending almost 25 Years as a bounty hunter, he took a contract took take out a group of cultists. When he arrived, the cultists fought back with extreme strength. When he had eliminated most of the cultists, one managed to sneak up on ROland and stabbed him in the back. Roland did manage to take out the rest of the cultists and slowly walk back to town. It took months before he recovered from the stab, and when he did recover, he saw that he was replaced by a fresh young soul. He began to take odd jobs to earn some money, before he bought a boat to the Mainland, and eventually made his way to Sanctimonia. He has done much in his short time there, he has slain demons, helped citizens with various problems, and given some words of advice along the way.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Brithplace: Ara' Ki
Abilities: Stealth, Strength, and Focus
Equipment: Steel Shortsword, 3 Throwing Knives

Last edited by wizered153 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD]   Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:32 am

I was going to move this to approval, but then I realized everything checks out. He's got a lot of experience, but he has that rather debilitating wound, plus he's over 40. You mention slaying Demons - he killed one in yesterday's event, which was some good RP in my opinion. So, if no one raises any complaints, I think this could stay here.

Last edited by Munroe on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD]   Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:26 am

No complaints from me, I'd say. Seems fine to just whack on through.

Don't asspull anything though, or son, there will be trouble.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD]   Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:33 am

Only thing I would say is the format? Nothing wrong other than that, good RP and such.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD]   Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:28 am

I was about to agree with the others, except when I saw his birthplace. You can't buy a boat from Ara'ki, because there are no boats to buy. And if there was, there are severe magical storms that isolate the island. If he was born on Ara'ki, he'd be largely isolated from the world.

That's the only problem I see, though.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD]   Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:40 am

only complaint is that you have "assassins creed-like" or something in your title.

stop trying to be "that guy" and find your own way to RP.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD]   Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:29 am

More info may be required as the character learns shit and obtains stuff. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD]   Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD] EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:52 am

Ok I guess I could make some changes to it, add on to it and such. I've never been really good at Making CHaracter Apps or Backstories, but I've been roleplaying for a long time now.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD]   Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD] EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:55 am

Mauled by Lloyd the Lycanthrope, likely having Lycanthropy.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD]   Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Yeah, need to move this to perma killed.
Killed for being a Lycanthrope under Sanctimonian Common Law.
Beheaded with a silver bladed axe and burned afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD]   Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD] Empty

Back to top Go down

Roland Vulcor's Character Page[DEAD]
Page 1 of 1