Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League of Stars.

Go down 
+3
Cakebread
thorogoodd
Blitz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

League of Stars. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:51 am

Blitz wrote:

Seated Nations:
Republic of Zeleniy - Blitz.
Templar Remants - Col. Awesome.
UCUS - Christoph and BooM.
The Qetësi - Krug.

Recognized Nations:

The Tyelpenassë - Jacque.

What's the status on Krug and Jacque's race?

Either remove them, or come up with something different to do with them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:05 am

The Rhg'Zezian ambassador slams his fist into his podium,"We need immediate action! This terrorist attack will not stand!"
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:01 pm

"While it is unfortunate action against the League of Stars, and, more importantly, the Qetësi, the Saerid cannot hope to defeat an invasion force with a few ships."
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:57 pm

The ambassador adjusts his mask and furrows his brows, waving a hand to the empty seats,"This is unacceptable. Look at this. Rows upon rows, yet no nations to sit in them! Where is the representation, the democracy?! All we hear of is the bickering and warring over territories, the underhand deals, the treachery, whole planets and civilizations going missing! Does no one look to solve their problems with honest diplomacy before their fellow nations?! This Republic will not stand for this. This League was established with the good intentions that all creeds and races would work together!

Yet who stands here before me today.. who? Who dares call themselves a part of the League? It's pathetic really, it's the Republic's own fault though, is it not? We've not made an impression amongst our colleagues. This stands to change, today. Right this instant. Starting with the vote of League sanctioned war against this unknown assailant. Check your personal consoles at your desk, you will see! Fifty one thousand lie dead, an unknown attacker that destroyed what was left of the Qetesi, and our proud soldiers defending them. It's all there, records of the first shots fired against us, all the way to the retreat of our navy into Zeleniyan space. And just one League standard day ago, we sent a probe to investigate. The entire planet is glass and dust. Glass and dust, gentlemen."
The ambassador grips the podium and looks among the few nations. "The Republic of Zeleniy votes in favor of League of Stars sanctioned war against this unknown attacker, should it ever reveal itself in the future." He sits back in his seat, his brows furrowed, staring at his intertwined fingers.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Sector 6
Unknown Station
Zaedrax Ambassadors
===
The Ambassadors listen to the rant, before taking a seat in one of the rows. They tap on the command console, and begin to speak:
"Although we may not be a seated nation, and perhaps not even recognized, The Zaedrax do not believe that such action is validated. Yes, the horrors committed to your people cannot go without action, but returning with violence only breeds more violence.Your station's one purpose would be skewed, and your nation's name equally tarnished. We do not know what transpired in sector 13, but we do know that fighting an entire nation will not prove to be a easy solution, and result in only more bloodshed. Perhaps it was all a misunderstanding, or perhaps not. Either way, diplomacy can still be attempted. be the better nation, and take said initiative. The Zaedrax Tetrabune Navy aided in evacuation of countless survivors in sector 13, and it is a shame that this is the outcome of a once great planet. Regardless, our opinions on the matter have been stated, and the Zaedrax Tetrabune votes against war with this unknown nation. A fleet may not represent the full goals of a nation, and we should attempt to resolve this with diplomacy, before taking an aggressive stance on this."
The Ambassador sits, and punches his decision into the console next to him.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:22 pm

The ambassador glances at the diplomat, then stands to the podium. His words are acidic, spitting, and deeply emotional,"Perhaps you've not the grasp of numbers, but 51,000 dead is no misunderstanding. There is no diplomatic recourse for such immense slaughter. What 'misunderstanding' would lead to 51,000 dead, and the planet being glassed into nothing? They entered en masse, jammed communications, fired first, and invaded the planet. This is not the result of a misunderstanding, this was a well planned siege. It's all in the files sent to your console. There are videos, recordings, and real reports from the few survivors of the encounter. Your negligence to even delve into the evidence before you make a final decision is noted. Your nation surely would not try diplomatic solutions after so many were killed. They would go to war! And for what, why did all these men have to die? The secrets that belonged to the Qetesi. That they were protecting for the remaining Qetesi. It's sickening, this unknown faction.

You contradict yourself, ambassador. That being said, your lack of recognition to the League leaves you with no official vote. However, your.. opinion, is noted. A fleet that killed 50,000 not representing the full goals of it's nation. A misunderstanding.. what a notion."
The ambassador straightens his coat, and takes a prompt breathe inward from his gasmask, and shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Sector 6
Unknown Station
Zaedrax Ambassadors
===
The Ambassador stands a bit uneasy before he speaks again, trying to be careful and calm with his wording:
"We did not mean to undermine or neglect those numbers, those lives. It is horrific, without a doubt in my mind. Perhaps it is a different mindset. The Zaedrax would always strive to jump into a position diplomatically, and try to avoid the negatives. Perhaps it is too optimistic, thinking that everything can be solved peacefully, but it is what we stand by, and we are comfortable with it. The situation is clearly beyond our understanding, and I apologize on behalf of The Tetrabune for my insult. What hubris, to believe that everything can be resolved via diplomacy, I am beginning to second guess our own core values. Such hardships that the Qetësi had encountered, only to be met by their demise. I apologize once again Ambassador."
The Ambassador sits back down, still uneasy from the whole situation. He turns to his fellow ambassadors and exchanges some words in Zaedrax before reclining once more and focusing on the council.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:51 pm

The Nichi Ambassadors talk to each other, then they stop talking as if thinking, then one of them walks to their podium and place a small modified hologram device on it while holding to crystalline handles on the side.

League of Stars. - Page 2 9ky43

A very distinct middle aged voice is heard from it.

"I am proud to finely see my ambassadors to "acquire" courage to tell me of this discussion. I am the God Emperor, Supreme leader of the Nichi , I apologize for my holographic appearance but I've matters to handle personally among my planet.

I find the actions of these terrorists to be unjustifiable, if they decide they can commit atrocities amongst Honorable nations then we must show that we will not allow such acts and pay punishment.

I vote in favor of a sanctioned war, however as a small presence that I would like, I require insurance that what ever casualties, losses and suffering my people would endure that we be eventually compromised for my people have a tendency to be a bit...hot headed, they're a diligent devoted people but they will not stand by if we take the brunt of things."

Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:11 pm

The Saerid representives sit still but seem to be continuing to communicate through the network they are connected to. The unit that spoke earlier speaks up after pressing downward on the voting terminal. "As we were the only ones to offer support during the invasion, we will still offer our ships in this time of need to aid the League and bring the unknown to justice. However, we face many colonizing efforts that may require said ships, but we will stand with the League and the nations unwilling to stand for this massecur and planetary bombardment." The unit speaks with charisma never saw before in the Saerid. Unable to show emotions, the Saerid unit speaks with a neutral tone.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:23 am

The Rhg'Zezian grips the ends of his podium,"Three nations approve of the vote. This vote will end in two League standard days time. For now, we vote on the.. recognition and acceptance into the League of Stars, for the Tetrabune of the Zaedrax. The Republic votes in favor for both."
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:44 pm

"We would like to know more of the nation presented before passing judgement on them." The same unit speaks after a brief moment of silence to collect the data it has collected on the Zaedrax.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Sector 6
Unknown Station
Zaedrax Ambassadors
===
With the depart of the Zeleniyan diplomats, the Zaedrax ambassadors find no value from the station, and would proceed to depart.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:53 pm

An anonymous player has requested GM assistance for this roleplay event, I will be posting on their behalf. All actions are of the anonymous nation and have been found to be within the rules.

Quote :
A ship with known pirate colors and several large energy weapon scars across the hull like open wounds, jumps into the sector. It broadcasts a message.

Code:
::> This is the vessel Revenge, we have urgent business with the League of Stars, we have impending news of an attack and request an immediate meeting with the League of Stars.

The ship heads on a course toward the League of Stars station to be able to dock and send over its diplomats.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Since the factions of the League are leaving the station, the Saerid decide to do the same. However, they keep one unit in the meeting chamber while the others take their shuttle and leave without a word. The Saerid also decide to ignore the plea for help and vanish from the sector.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm

The remaining Rhg'Zez managing the station reply,"You will send no more than 5 representatives of your people. Dock in Bay 3."
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:26 pm

An anonymous player has requested GM assistance for this roleplay event, I will be posting on their behalf. All actions are of the anonymous nation and have been found to be within the rules.

Quote :
The Revenge's thrusters power on, the ship begins moving toward the League of Stars. When the Revenge nears an appropriate stopping distance, it begins to slow down, suddenly an explosion occurs on one of the engines causing the ship to jump forward. The vectoring thrusters shoot forward trying to slow down the wreck as fires break out all through the rear of the ship. The ship comes to a stop at roughly 200 meters from the station with atmosphere venting from its rear.

A panel on the side of the Revenge, most likely used for smuggling, slides open revealing a drop ship. The panel breaks off once the drop ship is fully revealed, it drifts off slowly into the infernos raging at the rear of the ship.

The drop disconnects from its smuggling port and heads toward the League of Star's docking bays. Upon listing into the space in Docking Bay Three, the charred drop ship's engines cut out and it slams onto the deck screeching to a halt. Several small explosions occur on the outside of the hull, one at the engines and two at the loading ramp.

The loading ramp falls off the side of the ship. Five very large cloaked figures with only burning red eyes showing, step off the ship.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:57 am

The Azraelic Republic

The Azraelic Blade Presiding:

-\-|-/-

The Azraelic Blade may have in fact sent for the replacement of their positions here with diplomats, finding that they may be of more use on their homeworld, or elsewhere, than with the goings on here. A diplomat would serve well, and be able to uphold their position here, and the state of Azraelas should the nation's interests ever be in play here.

However, at this time, their Typhon Cruiser, alongside a full military barrack sitting inside the ship; the Azraelic Blade presents themselves in the council chamber when the message of an attack reaches them. As well as promptly informing the men aboard the ship, the Azraelic Blade stands ready to hear the message and bear witness to these messengers. There is only a cool air and serious expression upon the faces of the three rulers.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:24 pm

Quote :
The cloaked figures shed their apparel to reveal Saerid warriors. They immediately begin firing on anyone within range inside the docking bay docking, workers and departing diplomats are specifically targeted.

A broadcast in binary is blared from the pirate ship, any nation able to receive it is greeted by a Saerid with piercing red eyes staring at the camera.

Code:
::>THIS "LEAGUE OF STARS" IS CORRUPT! WE SHALL CLEANSE ITS IMPURITY! LONG LIVE THE SAERID!

Abruptly the Saerid lifts it's arm and shoots the camera.

The sparking and damaged dropship suddenly emits a high pitched wail. A deafening chiming sounds, it quickly builds speed. The chime sounds long and hard, then stops. A 100 megaton nuclear warhead explodes from within the drop ship.

Within moments of the explosion on the League of Stars, the Revenge's bow and stern explode from similar warheads. The ship explodes in all directions with a large portion of it headed straight toward Azraelic Blade. Within the wreckage a few charred and broken Saerid robotic husks remain drifting in space, accompanied by a good amount of Saerid communications equipment and a few weapons. What once was the Revenge is now a shower of shrapnel.

As the nuclear fire clears, the damage to the League of Stars station is revealed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of Stars.   League of Stars. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

League of Stars.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Roleplay :: [ DOMINION ] :: Events-
Jump to: